To have and to hold, from this day forward...
For better and For worse...
For richer and For poorer...
In sickness and In health...
So long as I shall live...!

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day...


For me our friendship has caught on fire.
In the beginning a flame, very pretty...
Now often hot and fierce,
But still only light and flickering...
As it grows older,
Our hearts mature
And my love becomes as coal,
Deep-burning and unquenchable...
Your voice makes me tremble inside
And your smile is an invitation for my imagination to go wild.

A part of you has grown in me and so you see, it's you and me
Together forever and never apart, maybe in distance but never in heart.

Be My Valentine...!

1 comment:

  1. rings a bell in the heart...happy valentine's day....swthrt...

    ReplyDelete